Monday, December 1, 2014

Playing CATCH UP (July)

Since its been forever since I last wrote things down on here I will do a big old picture post of the last couple months.

JULY:
Its a family tradition with my dad to go camping every year, usually in July and usually in the same spot. I was just 2 months old the first time I went camping and have so many memories growing up of camping! We always had such a great time. We ended up not going last year so this year was Emery's first time camping and boy did she have a fun time, especially with her cousins... and all the dogs that were there! Every one brought their dogs up so we had 7 dogs there. They were quite annoying to be honest. Hahahaha.
Emery and Jamillie right after we arrived at our camping spot.


Just a quick selfie with my babe :)

Emery helping daddy, grandpa and great grandpa start the fire

This was her during naptime...

She never ended up going down for a nap. haha

She loved the hammocks!


Just eating a nectarine

cheeeesin it


Loved all the doggies, especially the little ones

blurry family camping selfie!

Emerys face is just too cute!

the girls playing with bubbles

emery eating a rock...

just chillin on the hammock with daddy

Getting dirty

This is where emery and I slept. Caleb slept in a tent right outside, I was worried that Emery would get cold in the tent so her and I slept in the van. Caleb went to put her to bed though and he was taking a long time so when I went to check on them I found them like this! It was too cute.
Took Emery on her first four wheeler ride



They loved playing down by the water, I mean just look at Jamillie's face! Pure joy haha

Ok, this picture is my favorite. I told caleb to look at me cause I wanted to get a picture of him and Emery blowing bubbles, this was the face he gave me, then after I took the picture I realized Emery was drinking the bubbles!! We died. It was too funny. She didnt actually drink any but we thought it was a funny picture.

Went for a walk and Emery just HAD to hold Haileys hand, good thing she was such a good sport about it!

Just chillin in her chair being all dirty
 We had such a fun time camping! I was so worried to take Emery but she had a blast and I am glad we were able to go!

The rest of these pictures are just random ones that were taken in July! Emery was 14 going on 15 months in the month of July!

I LOVE her cheese face!




We went to Boondocks for a night of fun

I won her 2 dinosaurs

And got her a colorful dog with the tickets we won!

Watermelon Babies!


After nap time, crazy hair dont care

So she found these floaties and made me put them on her and wore them for like 2 hours!

We went to Cherry Hill a lot


She found the floaties again another day and again wouldnt let me take them off her, so she took a bath with them hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment