Monday, December 1, 2014

#Familypictures #18months

I absolutely LOVE the fall. 
Best time of year if you ask me!
So of course I really wanted to get fall family pictures taken, but it wasnt exactly in our budget, so I just had my good friend Lindsay take some for us! 
We got a few good ones! 
I am so happy that we got some because I definitely plan to take some every year. 
 Here are a few of my favorites:










She kept wanting to play "Ashes" (Ring around the Rosie) We ended up playing quite a few times throughout the shoot haha but I just love this shot and how our arms kind of make a heart :)








Emery also turned 18 months old the end of October so we took a few shots of her for her 18 month pictures. She is way too cute!!!











I cant believe that she is already a year and a half!! 
She has brought SO much joy into our lives and I am so blessed to be her mommy. 
She is growing up way too fast before my eyes, but I love watching her grow and learn every day.
She seriously learns so much and something new every day. 
I learn so much from her as well. 

She loves books
bugs
babies
bubble baths
nursery songs
"ashes"
dancing
animals
coloring
being tickled
playing outside

She has 6 teeth and is cutting 8 teeth right now.... ya. holy cow.
She is a talker. She knows so many words and phrases and learns new words every day. It is so fun to hear her cute little voice talking and I love how much easier it is now to communicate with her.
She is so smart and understands so much, it honestly blows my mind and amazes me daily.
She is still such a good sleeper. She sleeps 12 hours at night then is down to one nap during the day for 2-3 hours. 
She is starting to get picky with food and not eat as much but I've heard thats normal when they are teething.
She loves to help me clean.
There seriously is so much I could write about her but I'll just leave it at this for now.
We are so blessed to have her in our lives and love her SOOOO very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment