Monday, December 1, 2014

BUMPDATE

32 weeks pregnant.
Feeling VERY large. And not so in charge.
This little boy is kicking my butt.
HE is the one in charge. 
haha
Ive been in SO much pain lately, walking just kills. 
My midwife thinks it might be my tailbone outta wack. 
Luckily Im going to a chiropractor soon to get adjusted so I sure hope that it helps! 
Sleep has been.. wait for it.. UNCOMFORTABLE.
Of course.
But its hard to get a good nights sleep when I have to roll over 107540234 times a night, go to the bathroom 12635 times a night and when I try to stretch out get 61348613 charley horses in my legs. By morning my hips are aching, which forces me out of bed against my own will. 
That is why when it comes to Emery's nap time, I am exhausted still and I fall asleep quick and seem to get a good rest whether I only sleep for 30 min of her nap time or the full 2 or 3 hours, it at least is a good sleep.
After nap time is when I am FINALLY able to function more like a normal human being and get done what I need to for the day. 
Ive started feeling like throwing up again. My 1st trimester symptoms are trying to weasel their way back into my life. Yuck.
Ive lost my sweets craving, which is weird. But Im not totally upset about. Haha
Ive actually not really had an appetite for anything lately. But obviously need to eat or I will feel even more sick. 
Pregnancy is just weird.
I CANT WAIT TO BE DONE AND FEEL NORMAL AGAIN.
Sitting is uncomfortable.
Standing gets uncomfortable.
Laying down is no different, still uncomfortable.
My ribs on my left side jab into my uterus so I have this tender painful spot that just aches, all. day. long.
Up until this past couple weeks I havent been very emotional. 
Usually pregnancy just makes me more annoyed with people.
But Ive never been a crier. 
Even while not pregnant I just dont cry. 
Until now.
Its like a switch turned and the littlest things have been making me WANT to cry.
And a few times I do cry.
Im one to try and never cry in front of people so I'll keep it together.
But then like the other day I hop in the shower, not even knowing I felt sad or the need to cry, and BAM Im crying like a baby. 
Okay hormones, okay.
Youre making me a bit crazy.
I really have been losing my mind too.
And I will forever blame it on pregnancy/mommy brain.
Im SO excited to finally meet this little man.
I get so giddy when I think about him.
I cant wait to see what he looks like.
Or what Caleb will finally decide to name him. (Its killing me. We had a list and I told him to pick but now he wants to keep looking for MORE names. UGH. He wants to name him since he said I named Emery. Obviously we'll both agree on a name but he wants to choose it. SO im just waiting. and waiting.)
This post was a bunch of rambling... 
but you thats as good as its going to get for now.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment