Monday, December 1, 2014

October.

October has always been one of my favorite months. 
I love the change of seasons.
I love doing the fun fall/ halloween things.
Now that Emery is getting older, life and holidays are just so much more fun!

Now picture time! 
They go in order from when they were taken.
Starting off October by dressing up! haha she dressed herself, pj shirt, tutu, necklace and head band wrap thing. :)

Reaching for my hand to help her down the slide.

We tried to take advantage of all the nice days by walking to the park!

We took Emery to the zoo for the first time and she LOVED it! I cant wait to take her back again.. probably in the spring time... 
Pointing at the animals, despite her face she was seriously SO excited the whole time!

I just love this man :)

Giving the little otter a hug


She loved sitting on all the fake animals, I mean just look at her face! Pure joy. She loved it so much, she never wanted to get off of them! haha




Another day walking to the park!

She loves the slides!

Random picture #1, I just thought it was cute. For our activity for FHE we decided to color since Emery loves coloring. She thought it was so great that we were all coloring together! Even after Caleb and I finished our pictures she wanted us to keep coloring  haha

Random picture #2, She also loves books. And I love moments like these.

Random picture #3, Her hair!!! Its getting so long and I am loving being able to do more things with it now. For the longest time she wouldnt let me do anything with it. But then one day she just let me and it was great :) I do have to distract her, usually I'll turn on nursery rhyme songs on my ipad, like what shes watching, and she loves them. She now even knows quite a few and will sing them! 





Random picture #4, So I went on a little weekend getaway with my friend and a couple of her friends. It was fun and nice to get away but it was SO hard leaving Emery! It was my first time leaving her and it definitely wasnt easy but we had a nice time and it was a good getaway. :) This was the only picture that I took on the trip though hahaha it was taken on our drive down at a random gas station where they had a petting zoo.

We went to a pumpkin patch, of course. 

Emery carrying her pumpkin so proudly :)

She loved picking her pumpkin and holding it in the cart.

My two crazies, with a bunch of crazies :) They have the same face going on.... too funny!

Her new thing shes been obsessed with doing.... swinging. Anything she can find that looks swingable, she'll try and swing from it. hahahaha

She would not smile with me... just wanted to run and play, of course.

He is seriously such a great dad. Emery just adores him. And so do I.

Our good friend Landon throws a Halloween party every year. This years theme was design your own super hero. Caleb was Mineral Man! Fighting crime and healing people at the same time. HA! I was the Human Maker, obviously. And Emery was just our cute sidekick :) I couldnt find the picture of the three of us. Dang it!

Mustache buddies. 


HAHAHA 




We carved/painted pumpkins

She loves painting and seriously sat and painted her pumpkin for a good half hour at least! ......

Then she started to paint herself... so we decided to be done and give her a bath haha

Emery's, mine, and Calebs work of art!

I dont know where she got her spider/bug obsession from, since I hate spiders and most bugs, but she loves them. She was SO happy when I bought her a bag of spider rings from the dollar store. Except I have since hid them all because they freak me out...

We went to a pumpkin palooza with Kiley and Tanner and their cute families. It seriously was the coldest day we've had. And we didnt go very prepared! Luckily Kiley had a few extra jackets and hats to bundle up in.

Jamillie and Emery


We rode a little train thing and Emery loved it! Really, she did. She kept saying "Choo Choo" and "Weeee" haha

My mom, Kiley, the girls and I went to the Witches Night Out at Garners Village. It was a lot of fun! The girls loved dancing to all the music.

And sadly this was the only picture I took.

One day this babe decided she didnt want her crib anymore. She was done. Well... I wasnt ready for her to be done! But after having her scream when I tried to put her in, which is really unlike her, I tried to see what was the matter. She was tired but just kept point to the recliner chair in her room so finally I just set her down in it and what do you know,, she fell right to sleep! Then I would move her to her crib, she did this for a few days...
Then I finally decided to turn her crib into a toddler bed. She did better! She did fall out a few times and would end up in random places so she is now in twin bed with a rail. She still just stays in her bed after she wakes up and waits until we come and get her! I think its the cutest.

The end of October we watched Jamillie for a couple days while Kiley and Jason went to one of his races. It was the first time they left her, but she did great! Her and Emery had just a good time, and totally wore me out. I honestly dont know how people have twins! haha These girls are so fun though and I love watching them interact with each other!

See those two tiny humans behind that bush? Ya, well we went for a walk and on our way home they decided to run behind it and not come out. I really didnt want to go in so I kept trying to lure them our but of course they thought it was too funny and would come out then hurry and run back in. After about 20 minutes they finally came out, only because they made the mistake by coming close enough to me and I grabbed them... then continued to carry both of them back home. What a workout. HAHAHA

I thought this was just too cute. I gave them stickers and Jamillie took hers off and put it on her nose, then smiled the cutest smile when I asked her to say cheese!
 Halloween was so fun with these two! They were pretty much pros at it. Especially Jamillie, she would try and take as much as she could grab. Haha
The CUTEST Minnie and Mickey Mouse, EVERRRR! :)



October was a great month. And surprisingly warm I felt like for October but hey I wasnt complaining.
Caleb and I also took a huge step forward and we both went through the temple for our first time and received our endowments! It was such a neat experience. I will write a different post on it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment