Tuesday, January 13, 2015

new year!

This year we rang in the new year at Kiley and Jason's house!
It was a lot of fun! We ate junk and played games :) 
We left Emery with my mom and mike, which I was a little sad about, but not that we would keep her up til 12 anyway! 
It was a pretty relaxing party, which was perfect! 
I was so tired I was struggling staying awake. Which is funny because caleb and I are usually night owls and end up going to bed later than we plan to every night. Haha

On New Years day we just stayed at home and relaxed and didn't do much! 

I am SO excited for this new year.
Obviously for the fact that I get to start off the new year having this sweet baby!
I can NOT wait!!!!
Also, things are starting to look up for Caleb and I and I am so excited to see where this year will take us. We have some big plans and I am thrilled that they are actually plans now and not just thoughts!
2015 is going to be a great year. I can just feel it. :) 
I've never really been much into new year resolutions, but I do want to change for the positive this year. So I will continue every day to become the best me I can be. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment