Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I miss you already.

Oh my sweet Emery,

You are becoming such a big girl! You love it when I call you a big girl. You look up at me beaming with the cutest smile on your face and you wiggle your cute little bum all excited like. It melts my heart every time!
There are SO many things that you do that I just love and cant get enough of. I am SO glad that I have been able to be a stay at home mom so that I can watch you grow and learn on a daily basis. 
Im sure it is just my hormones due to that fact that I am about to have your little brother any day now, but I often get so saddened at the thought that it will no longer be just you and I. 
Our days are shortly numbered where it will be just the two of us. And to be honest I am SO sad. I miss them already. There is nothing I love more than spending my days with you. I learn just as much from you as you probably do from me. 
You have became my best friend! (Besides your daddy, he will always be my number 1 :))
I will miss waking up and coming out to see your cute little face, making you give me a big hug and kiss because I missed you so much during the night. 
I will miss how after Caleb leaves in the morning we just play for hours on end. Until nap time, when I get to snuggle up to you and we read and read and read.
 I will miss coming to get you after nap time, you still playing in your bed, and as soon as I open the door you greet me so happily and I often times will crawl into your bed and we will stay and play in your room for awhile. 
I will miss our lunch times together. How we will just giggle with each other, even though half the time I have no clue what you are saying.
 I will miss the days where I really need to shower so I let you join me and we just have the best time playing in the tub. 
I will miss all of our special moments we have through out each and every day. 
I will miss the days of just Emery and mommy.

It makes me sad to think that your whole world is going to be turned upside down and things are going to be crazy at fist and take a lot of adjusting and getting used to. 
Don't get me wrong, I am super excited to have your brother join our family! 
I can NOT wait to see you be a big sister ! I know that you will be the absolute best. :) 
My love will not divide, it will multiply and along with that we will all continue to grow closer together. I hear. You and me. And together we will fall in love with this little guy coming into our lives. 
It makes me sad to think that I won't be able to give you all the love and attention that you will demand and feel like you need right then and there. But I promise that I still love you SO SO SO very much. 
Your brother will need me too. And I will love him just as much.
I will try my very best to set aside special time with you as well. Since to me that is very important. I don't want you to feel like you are being forgotten or replaced. I'm not even sure you will get those feelings, but it makes me sad to think about if you did. 
I hope that I can keep my patience with you both. But I am not perfect and feel I will probably fall short more times than I would like.
I am sorry for that. 
I will try my very best to be the very best mommy I can be. And I know you both will forgive me so quickly when I do mess up. 
I am so blessed to have you! 
Thank you for being such an amazing daughter and for teaching me so much about love, patience,  forgiveness, sacrifice and so much more. 

Motherhood is so hard, but the rich blessings that I receive regularly for being your mom are the very best and I couldn't ask for a better way to live my life than to be your mom!

I will be saddened to leave our little life behind, but I know that the future will be just as great or better for us! I can not wait to go through this journey with you and your daddy by my side. 
I love you SO much miss Emery Lynn Spotz!

Love with all my heart, Your mommy




1 comment: