Tuesday, January 13, 2015

2014 RECAP

2014 was pretty darn good to us! Here is a little recap of how the year went.
(I will have to go through and add pictures later...)

JANUARY- I started babysitting. Sofia (5) and Nixon (almost 3) at the time.
I also started watching Olivia (6 week old).
FEBRUARY- Celebrated my first Valentines day with Emery, which was my 5th time celebrating with Caleb.
 APRIL- Emery and I went to Boston for a week.
Emery turned ONE.
MAY- We threw Emery's first birthday party.
 I celebrated my second Mother's Day.
   I turned 22.
Caleb and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary.
JUNE- I found out that I was pregnant!
JULY- Emery and I got whooping cough.
AUGUST- Went on a family trip to Estes Park.
SEPTEMBER- Found out we were having a BOY!
OCTOBER-We took Emery trick or treating for the first time. She had a blast!
Caleb became business partners with his dad. YAY!
NOVEMBER- Caleb turned 25. 
We had a fun thanksgiving at my grandmas and his grandmas house.
DECEMBER- Enjoyed celebrating the holidays with family :)

We had quite a few bridal/baby showers I went to.
Along with quite a few weddings!

We didn't have many major significant things happen, but it was still a good year! And I am hoping 2015 is only going to be better! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment