Tuesday, January 13, 2015

BUMPDATE!

38 WEEKS.
I can't believe it. He could seriously come ANY DAY NOW!!!
I'm thinking next weekend it'll happen... hopefully..
I am SO beyond ready to meet this little guy and fall more in love with him! I am just SO excited. 
And nervous.
And anxious.
But excited!
I can't even imagine what it's going to be like being a family of four... I'm not even sure if I'm used to being a family of three yet! Haha
I just know Emery is going to be such a great big sister and I am excited to see her become one. 
And see Caleb become a daddy to a little boy. :) 

Things are going better than the last time I complained on my bumpdate.
So that's good :)

Sleep is still not the best.
Between him being super active, having to roll over a lot, and my bladder being the size of an ants, I don't get a very good night's sleep. 
I know I know, once the baby comes I won't be getting much sleep either. But at least he'll be here and I can enjoy the good times! :) 

I am feeling more prepared and ready for labor so really, little man, feel free to come out any time now! I was so worried that he was posterior like Emery was, which caused a lot of complications. But at my last appointment they assured me that he wasnt. I literally teared up because I was so happy!!! It helped take so much worry off of me and labor. I have a feeling this one will go a whole lot smoother. 
I met with my doula and planned how I want things to go. Even though things change and don't go according to plan it is good to have a birth plan! 

I am feeling very large these days and only want to wear Calebs comfy clothes. Nothing of mine fits anymore so going out in public is such a struggle trying to find something that doesn't make me completely slobbish. Haha! 
People comment all the time now on my belly. 
I know. I'm huge. I don't always need to be reminded... 
This random lady at costco actually grabbed my arm and said "I'm so excited", then pat my belly and said "any day now!" To be honest I was just a little creeped out.
I had a few other people just in that trip comment to me about my belly.
I think it's so funny, yet sometimes annoying, that people think just cause you are pregnant that they can comment and say whatever.
I've only had positive comments this pregnancy, which is good!
But still. People are so funny about pregnant woman! Haha 




No comments:

Post a Comment